Thursday, October 4, 2012

Chalk Mural Critique
1. Explain your experience working on a team and executing your ideas for the mural.
I've always had serious problems working in groups/with partners because of my mental issues, so it was a challenge and I didn't enjoy it at all (that's not new though). don't really want to go into detail
2. Explain the importance of collaboration when working on a team.
Without collaboration, each team member's ideas would clash and nothing would get done.
3.  How successful was this project? Explain how and why.
Our final product was really good and I think it was generally a success. There were no major obstacles.
4. Explain how you feel about creating artwork that others can interact with. Ex. Involving the whole school? 
it's cool I guess, I don't know?
 
these critique things don't make a lot of sense to me and I have trouble with writing, sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment